[2023-10-10]TT Front-end Interview Experience

A regular technical track interview for a junior position, a friend gave me a referral, and I received the schedule within two days.
The first round consisted of two parts, a front-end interview and a coding task; and the second round was an interview with the hiring manager.
In the front-end component, I had to write a simplified component capable of calling an API to retrieve data and display it. The interviewer was very kind and allowed me to search for some API references, so this part was not too challenging.
The coding part was a difficult problem that I had never seen or practiced before. The interviewer was not willing to disclose the data range and rejected several approaches that I suggested. He insisted that I had to compose it according to his method, further adding that it had to be the optimal solution. Unfortunately, it didn’t go as planned.
I received the rejection letter three days later.

======================================================================================
By the way, if you wouldn’t mind, please give me some upvotes. It won’t cost you anything and the more, the merrier.

The above content is collected through the Internet, translated and processed by GPT.